Why should you become certified?
Benefits of becoming a Certified People Management Consultant
- Become a preferred provider of consultancy and training services for farmer clients, DairyNZ and NZIPIM's other strategic partners;
- Active promotion by NZIPIM and DairyNZ of Certified Consultants on platforms such as website registers and events;
- Become part of a referral network - other rural professionals will be encouraged to refer their clients to Certified Consultants for assistance on people management matters;
- Provide your clients with confidence that as a Certified Consultant you abide by a professional code of conduct and ethical standards through membership of NZIPIM;
- Demonstrates you have met required standards in: Recruitment; Remuneration; Health and Wellbeing; Performance Management; Management and Leadership; Cultural Diversity; Coaching and Mentoring; Adult Learning and Staff Development; Dairy Farm Planning and Key Performance Indicators; and Farm Business Expansion.
Benefits to farmers
Farmers using a Certified People Management Consultant can have confidence that:
- They are competent to address and prioritise the full range of people management issues on-farm, delivering better productivity, staff development, engagement and retention;
- They can help them achieve better productivity, job satisfaction, business growth and reduced stress through improving their people management skills, processes and attitudes; and
- They are a professional who operates by a code of ethics and professional standards.