Otago/Southland Event Planner (part-time contract)
- Working in a professional organisation within the primary industry
- Part-time contracting role (half a day per week)
- Based in the Otago and Southland region, but must have own vehicle
NZIPIM is looking for a highly motivated, energetic Event Planner to work with the local branch committees, industry partners and national office to organise and run events in the Otago and Southland regions. In this role you need be comfortable working autonomously and be able identify opportunities for professional development events in the region.
To be successful in the role you need to:
- Organise and run 4-6 events per year that are well attended and highly valued by the membership;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with local branch committees and key industry partners;
- Have good communication and networking skills;
- Drive membership growth in the region; and
- Be able to identify key issues, trends or opportunities for events that build the knowledge base of members.
Download a copy of the position description. To apply for this role, please provide a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Applications close 29 November 2019.
If you would like to know more about this role, please call Stephen Macaulay on 027 226 3331.